Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tera: Bunny Scarf

Here's the scarf I made for my bunny (whose name is Boo). I made Boo a few years ago at Build - a - Bear.

I have wanted to knit for a long time. I felt excited when I first started knitting, but I got angry a few times because I kept messing up. I had eight stitches instead of seven a couple of times and we had to rip out a lot of rows. But now it's finished and I'm relieved.

My mom gave me four big bags stuffed full of different kinds of yarn and now I can start some other projects. I think I'm going to make a scarf for myself first. There were two balls of yarn in those bags that were blue and tannish color together (two yarns together). I love that yarn. It's really soft. I think it will make a nice scarf.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Cute scarf Tera!

Tue Mar 28, 09:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jaimey said...

Your scarf turned out beautiful. I like the yarn you picked. Can you teach me how to put tassles on the end of my scarf?

Tue Mar 28, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Tera said...

Thanks Jessica for the comment. you need to teach me how to crochet soon.


Ya jaimey I will teach you how to put tasels on your scarf. i'm glad you're back from your grandma's house, I missed you.

Tue Mar 28, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Cora said...

Good job, Tera! Keep up the good work!

Fri Mar 31, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

Thanks Cora. Sorry I got your message late. I wish you were in chicks with sticks. Nice picture! looks like you were having a splended time.:)

Sat Apr 15, 06:59:00 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

Hey "Fluffy" you need to poste some pictures of the projects you,ve done! You are the creative girl;you need to do some things. People won't comment on good you are if you don't put something on there. See you tomorrow! Love ya all! Love Genious

Tue Apr 18, 06:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home